meal plan - september 8-14

Last week I made a meal plan and my grocery list in Word.  But my printer was out of ink, so I wrote the grocery list out on a piece of paper.  After I finished grocery shopping, I came home and decided I didn't need the list any longer since I bought all the groceries and I closed it without saving.  Then I realized that I didn't ever write down my meal plan!!  Um, hello?!  So all week... "What are we having tonight?! And what goes with that?!"  We just made do, LOL... it worked out fine.

So this week I'm puttin' it on the Internets so it is there forever and ever and ever.  :D

Again, we run our weeks Saturday to Friday and we don't meal plan for Wednesdays.  And as the last two weeks show we eat out on Fridays a lot, LOL.

I'll post a link to the recipes I have and add reviews later!

Saturday - steaks at church
Sunday - Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato Casserole with fried cabbage
Monday - Parmegiano Panko Herb Encrusted Chicken Breasts with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Rice Pilaf
Tuesday - Beef Pot Roast with carrots & potatoes
Thursday - Panko Chicken tenders with mustard cream sauce, corn on the cob and Pasta Roni
Friday - FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!!  Football game = eating out!

So, Friday Night Lights... it's that time of year!!  Our little cousin dances for a high school in another town so when they play schools where we live we go!!  So, Go Warriors!!!

Have you planned this weeks meals yet?  Will you use any of these??

1 comment:

  1. Hello :) Where is the beef pot roast recipe?! :D

    ReplyDelete