Overnight Peaches & Cream French Toast

I had this dream a few nights ago... I died and was in Heaven and somebody was serving me this amazingly moist, perfectly sweet and highly aromatic breakfast with a touch of thick creamy goodness on top.  Then I realized... I WASN'T dreaming!!  This recipe is THAT good!  It was really easy to make and so worth the wait of having it in the oven for an hour!  And also worth setting my alarm to get up and bake it!

Overnight Peaches & Cream French Toast

photo courtesy of myrecipes

Once again, I did not get a good picture of it.  I did get a picture with my phone and it really did look just like this - so I'm just sharing this much nicer picture!!  Why not, right?!

It is so wonderful and the best thing about it - it's even BETTER the next day!!  I didn't think that was possible!!  But we just warmed it in the microwave about a minute and a half (45 seconds, cut and turn the plate and then another 35 seconds).  Absolute perfection.

Make it.  Now.  You won't regret it!  I promise!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment