Herbed Olive Tapenade with Goat Cheese

Happy 2015 everybody!  I haven't posted on here in ages but I'm hoping that will change this year.  Don't hold your breath though!  I'm pretty sure Christine and I are the only ones who read this... haha.

Well, last night was New Years Eve and we had us a par-tay!  It was so fun!  We had an Italian dinner with friends and did a full sit down fancy schmancy meal!  Who doesn't love that?!

For starters, I made an olive tapenade (TO DIE FOR!) and stuffed mushrooms (also TO DIE FOR!).  I'll post the olive tapenade review here.

Lastly, one of our New Year's Resolutions for 2015 is to make a new recipe at least once a week.  If all goes well, we'll post reviews of those recipes here.

Onto the olives...

I found this amazing gem of a recipe on Pinterest via Jen at City Farmhouse.  She writes "I put all of my favorite ingredients together for this fresh & tasty starter," as if she just threw some stuff in a bowl and didn't realize the amazingness she was creating!  Well, Jen... did you knock your own socks off?  'Cuz you knocked mine off!  Fantabulous!

Herbed Olive Tapenade with Goat Cheese


Enjoy this easy, amazing appetizer!  Even my 7 year old adored it!

Here a few pictures from our party --






1 comment:

  1. Such a nice article. Thanks for sharing it. keep it up. We offer Fast Food services. best fast food restaurant gurgaon

    ReplyDelete