Meal Plan - September 1-7

I think I can, I think I can!!  I think I can start posting more regularly now!!  Summer is ALWAYS crazy for us!  Between an off schedule with school/MDO and vacations and swim lessons and dance classes and VBS and EVERYTHING else... I didn't have ANY time for blogging!!!

But, I'm hoping to change that -

I have a few recipes to review and though I didn't get any picture the original recipes have pictures and that will have to be OK.

So, I'll start simple - a meal plan!

This was our meal plan for this week.  We eat at church on Wednesday nights so we won't have a Wednesday meal often.  Also, we run our weeks Saturday-Friday b/c we grocery shop on Saturday (I'll post about that later).

Saturday - Grilled Sirloin, mashed potatoes, grilled zucchini / yellow squash
Sunday - BBQ chicken wings (hot, Asian zing & parmesan garlic), french fries
Monday - Roast Chicken with herbs, garlic butter noodles, salad
Tuesday - Honey Lime Chicken Skewers, rice pilaf, green beans w/ potatoes
Thursday - Pork Chops with Shallot & Mushroom sauce, Stove Top stuffing, grilled yellow squash
Friday - My honey just called that he is taking me out tonight!  YAY!!  I'll save this meal for next week.

We did a great job of cooking all of our meals and eating on time this week.  My little one started back to school this week so we needed to make dinner and clean up a priority again!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment